Producer Panel At Abbey Road Institute
ABBEY ROAD INSTITUTE INVITES YOU TO JOIN US FOR OUR OPEN DAY!
OUR ADVANCED DIPLOMA IS AN ABBEY ROAD BLUEPRINT THAT HAS 80 YEARS OF LEGENDARY PROVEN RESULTS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE.
Abbey Road Institute Australia is honoured to present Steeve Body, Lance Krive, Paul Brandoli & Jimi Maroudas on our producers panel for our upcoming Open Day on September 3rd. To register for the Open Day please CLICK HERE!
The Producers between them bring years of living and breathing experience from across the global music scene! From American Icons such as Michael Jackson, Madonna & Stevie Nicks through to European Electronic Music Hits and even onto Film Scoring for major productions, the wealth of knowledge provided between these 4 producers will give a holistic overview of the current music scene and the direction it is heading in.
The producers will host a panel where budding young producers can come and present their topics for discussion to gain invaluable insights into production techniques, industry tips & tricks and industry connections. It is such a rare opportunity and occasion that you can catch Steeve, Lance, Jimi & Paul all at one location. That location is Abbey Road Institute on September 3rd as part of the Abbey Road Institute Open Day! This is an opportunity surely not to be missed! The Producer’s Panel will focus on topics such as:
- How would you judge the state of the Australian Music Industry today?
- What are the most important attributes a young producer needs to generate work?
- How did you go about establishing your personal brand and reputation in the Industry?
- What role will Producers play in the digital online space that the Industry is rushing towards?
3RD OF SEPTEMBER
ABBEY ROAD INSTITUTE MELBOURNE
1/135 STURT ST, SOUTHBANK
WHATS HAPPENING ON THE DAY?
- 11:00 am Greetings & Tour
- 12:00 pm Paul Ledingham CEO Presentation
- 1:00 pm Producer Panel Q&A with
- Paul Brandoli
- Steeve Body
- Lance Krive (ARI Senior Lecturer)
- Jimi Maroudas
- 2:30 pm Registration
- 3:00 pm Conclusion
To Register for the Open Day the Please CLICK HERE! We can’t wait to see you there!