These are awarded in line with the following scholarships terms and conditions:
- The recipient is the sole holder of the scholarship in a specified program.
- Any awarded scholarship will only apply to the course specified on the application. It is not transferrable to other programs, people or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Scholarships amounts can only be applied to the last study period of any program. Recipients must have successfully met all academic and assessment to-date to remain eligible for the award.
- Recipients agree to have their image, profile and bio used. This is for promotional purposes and to act in a ‘ambassadorial’ capacity, with a reasonable contribution of time to assisting at Institute events. Therefore we can promote you in addition to your wonderful achievements.
- All recipients must maintain a satisfactory academic standard and attendance record. They must not have failed any units of study to remain eligible for the scholarship terms and conditions.
- Similarly, Recipients found to be in breach of institute policies, particularly those that constitute a breach of the Student Code of Conduct and/or result in disciplinary action, will be ruled to be ineligible.
- Recipients must be of good financial standing and not have fees in arrears to remain eligible.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship should the recipient breach any of the terms of the award as described above.
- If the recipient is ineligible for any reason and the scholarship withdrawn, the recipient will have the option to withdraw or defer without penalty. The student can continue to study subject to the fee schedule that would have otherwise applied had the scholarship not been awarded.
- Finally, the Institute reserves the right to not award any scholarship. This would be if there are no suitable candidates, or candidates do not fit the scholarship terms and conditions.
Are you eligible for a scholarship? Have a look at our offerings here;
Check out our Scholarships