Direct Communication: Please confirm you are happy for us to reply to your enquiry by email and to receive direct email communication from us.
By Email: YesNo
By Phone: YesNo
Newsletter: We would like to send you occasional news from our school. Please confirm if you are happy to receive our newsletter
**Terms and Conditions**
These scholarships are awarded in line with the following terms and conditions:
- The recipient is the sole holder of the scholarship in a specified program.
- Any awarded scholarship will only apply to the course specified on the application and is not transferable to other programs, people or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Scholarships amounts can only be applied to the last study period of any program, and recipients must have successfully met all academic and assessment to-date to remain eligible for the award.
- Recipients agree to have their image, profile and bio used for promotional purposes and to act in a ‘ambassadorial’ capacity, making a reasonable contribution of time to assisting at Institute events.
- All recipients must maintain a satisfactory academic standard and attendance record and have not failed any units of study to remain eligible.
- Recipients found to be in breach of institute policies, particularly those that constitute a breach of the Student Code of Conduct and/or result in disciplinary action, will be ruled to be ineligible.
- Recipients must be of good financial standing and not have fees in arrears to remain eligible.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship should the recipient breach any of the terms of the award as described above.
- Should the recipient be ruled to be ineligible for any reason and the scholarship withdrawn, the recipient will have the option to withdraw or defer without penalty, or to continue to study subject to the fee schedule that would have otherwise applied had the scholarship not been awarded.
- The Institute reserves the right to not award any scholarship if it is deemed that there are no suitable candidates.