- The Free Prize Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to all residents of New South Wales, Australia.
- Employees, immediate family members, and anyone connected with the administration of the Giveaway are not eligible to participate.
2. Promotion Period:
- The Giveaway will commence on Friday September 8. 2023 at 9AM AEST and will conclude on Saturday September 9, 2023 at 4PM AEST. All times are based on the local time in New South Wales, Australia.
3. How to Enter:
- To enter the Giveaway, participants must provide their contact details via the QR code provided by Abbey Road Institute or via https://abbeyroadinstitute.com.au/sydney-expo-2023/
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- Entries must be received by the specified closing time to be considered valid.
- The prize(s) will be as follows. A total of 5 prizes will be awarded:
- 1 x Studio Time (full Studio session) [8 hours] [$2,000]
- 1 x Session with Simon Cohen [$1,000]
- 3 x 1 RODE NT1 Microphone [$370]
- The total value of all prizes is [$4,110 AUD].
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-redeemable for cash or any other equivalent.
5. Winner Selection:
- Winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries received during the Giveaway period.
- The draw will take place on Friday September 15 at 4:00PM AEST at Studios 301, and winners will be notified within 3 business days via email.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 2 business days, a new winner may be chosen at the discretion of the giveaway organizer.
6. Delivery of Prizes:
- Winners must provide their full name and contact details.
- Once notified, prizewinners will arrange a mutual availability to collect their prizes from Abbey Road Institute
- For prizes involving Studios 301 (see 4. Prizes part 1), winners must book their session before September 15, 2024.
- By confirming their session with Studios 301, the winner agrees with Studios 301’s Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Giveaway, participants consent to the use of their name and contact details for further communications with the Abbey Road Institute.
- Personal information collected during the Giveaway will be used solely by Abbey Road Institute and will not be shared with third parties.
9. General Conditions:
- The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The giveaway organiser reserves the right to amend, suspend, or cancel the Giveaway at any time without prior notice.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold the giveaway organizer harmless from any losses, damages, liabilities, or expenses arising out of or in connection with participation in the Giveaway.
10. Governing Law:
- The Giveaway and these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
11. Contact Information:
- For any questions or concerns regarding the Giveaway or these Terms & Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform used for promotion or entry.