Abbey Road Institute December Open Day
EXPERIENCE ABBEY ROAD INSTITUTE
Our Open Day is December 1st 2018 from 10am to 2.30pm.
Join us on our open day to tour our facilities, experience live music and live recordings and learn how our institute and curriculum has been shaped by the innovation and tradition of Abbey Road Studios.
At Abbey Road Institute, our goal is to provide you with the highest standard of music production and sound engineering education, thoroughly preparing you for a rewarding career in the industry.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT LEARNING MUSIC PRODUCTION WITH US?
Abbey Road Institute is a boutique approach to music production education where we focus on quality outcomes for our students.
- Boasting the countries largest education plug-in and microphone collection.
- State of the art digital and analogue studios.
- Focused student mentorship, feedback, constant access to the equipment and minimal class sizes allow us to cultivate the next industry leaders.
- Guest lectures, masterclasses and career pathways direct from industry
- Internship opportunities
- Graduate inside Abbey Road Studios London as a part of your course fee and networking access.
- The most hands-on practical education paired with Abbey Road techniques only available from the world’s finest recording studio.
- Graduate with global recognition and the quality synonymous with Abbey Road.
THE STUDIOS 301 SCHOLARSHIP
Abbey Road Institute Australia is proud to announce that in conjunction with Studios 301 we are launching the “Next Generation of Australian Music Producers scholarship”.
Studios 301 is continuing its investment in the future of the Australian Music Industry after relaunching it’s multi-million dollar facilities earlier this year.
Studios 301 is offering two students a $5000 scholarship when enrolling for our February 2019 intake. This combined with study loans means that there is no upfront course cost to Abbey Road Institute Australia students to commence study.
WHAT’S HAPPENING ON THE DAY?
- Tour our studios and see the best music technology where our students work on the tools for the most hands-on mentoring approach in the world.
- Learn about Abbey Road and Universal Music Group’s global education initiatives to see network and internship opportunities.
- Learn the state of the industry and how to focus on creating your portfolio as part of our career cultivation.
- Experience a live recording and performance and see what our students learn and facilitate.
- Speak to our students and receive first-hand accounts of the Abbey Road Institute student experience.
- Have all your questions about our courses, campus and industry advantages answered.
- Learn about our Study Loans option that allows students to study with no upfront course payments.
WANT TO ATTEND OUR OPEN DAY?
We invite you to join us at our open day on 1st December from 10.00am to 2.30pm.
Reserve your spot here