Grow my Music’s Managing Director Martin Brown is a rockstar when it comes to creative directives and resources for the music Industry via the phenomenal interactive platform that is Grow My Music. Abbey Road Institute was lucky enough to have Martin visit this week and what a great time was had by all. So much so, he has gifted an amazing package to be won by lucky attendee of our May Open Day.
This package includes;
- An online course/ 2 Day Seminar
- An industry consult
- Grow My Music Partners List (a huge resource of every kind of contact an artist or artist manager could need)
- Social Media Cheat Sheet (to kick things off right away)
- Countless other resources
- Over 7k worth of common contracts musicians use e.g. band agreement, licensing agreement, co-writing agreement, management contract etc. All have been drafted by media arts lawyers and we’ve made them easy to be appropriated to any musicians situation.
- Also they gain access to our private facebook group where heaps of industry knowledge is shared, especially as updates occur within industry. Also heaps of collaborations occur due to this group.
To be in the running for such an amazing prize, as well as network with music industry professionals and speak with our brilliant students, register now to attend our Open Day on the 13th May. This day shouldn’t be missed by anyone who is taking their career seriously and ready to amp up their future successes.